IntenseBlog is a fast growing, multi niche blog that I’m always on the lookout for talented individuals to contribute high quality articles and tutorials. The benefits of writing for this blog are not only getting more traffic to your website, but also the powerful way to gain exposure and introduce your service/blog to our fast growing community.
What can you write about?
Intenseblog features articles in these main topics: Blogging tips, Making money online, Web design (1) and Web tutorials (2).
*** In the first main topic (1), you can submit articles about: blogging tutorial, product review, SEO, internet marketing, social networking, making money online, freebies, and roundups…
*** The second main topic (2):
- WordPress / General website techniques.
- HTML / CSS techniques.
Submission Instructions & Criteria:
- Send your tutorial/article back formatted in a .zip archive, with everything in it, including an HTML document and all of the assets to our email: intenseblog [at] gmail.com, name your email subject as: Tutorial/Article Submission – Name of your posts.
- Submissions must be original and may not have been posted elsewhere. You may not republish the content posted on intenseblog.com on any other websites (except the short paragraph that you introduce about the tutorial that you’ve submitted to IntenseBlog.com).
- Use only your own materials or use materials you have permission to use, otherwise, you need to provide proper credits to the materials owner, make sure that there’s no copyright infringement in your post.
- Do spell check and grammar check before submitting.
- Article length must be at least 1000 words (exceptions would be article that has a lot of useful information, fresh content…), structure your posts into paragraphs with headings and subtitles (mostly use H2 and H3 tags).
- All links within the post content are placed only for reference purpose and not for SEO or advertising.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission prior to publishing.
- Don’t add any unnatural link to article due to the new Google’s algorithm updates (Google’s link scheme guidelines).
- First and foremost I want to preserve quality on the site. I receive countless guest post request everyday, most of them are on general topic that many people have already known; so, please note that not all articles/tutorials will be accepted. You may email me with your concept and I will let you know if it’s acceptable.
If your post is accepted:
- You grant a license to readers to use the knowledge and demonstrated effects shown in the post without reference to yourself.
- You grant a license to IntenseBlog.com to be the exclusive publisher of the tutorial.
- If I find that copyrights have been infringed on, you will not be paid and the tutorial will be automatically denied.
- It’s imperative that you respond to comments to your published post.
How soon will your article be posted?
- This will depend on how many articles I already have in the queue to be published, usually within a week of approval.
If you’ve any question or suggestion, please feel free to lets me know as intenseblog [at] gmail.com