Another year has gone by but the world of web design has remained busy today. With 2017 fresh in the air the latest trends and shifts in web design industry have surfaced once again which are bound to change the face of this industry this year and beyond.
True enough, the world of web design has seen a lot of new trends in the past recent years which have become a staple nowadays, such as the micro interactions, long scrolling, rich animations, minimalist design, and others. This 2017, we are all looking forward to the new developments that web designers will surely utilize to make their outputs more enticing as ever to the audience.
Here are the key takeaways from the infographic below.
- Micro-mini interactions continue to gain popularity.
- Development of weather apps will increase
- The mobile-first approach is going to be the standard.
- Web storytelling will become more interactive
- Responsive-based websites will become a must.
- Hapnotic feedback technology will revolutionize UX
- Increase utilization of curated images and original typography
- The ever-trusted flat design will continue to reign
- Parallax scrolling will gain more popularity
- Advanced analytics will be utilized more to identify the weak spots of websites.